Monday, October 25, 2004

Quiz Quiz Quiz.....i love Quiz

throughout this weekend..my life is peaceful and beautiful....parents came down on saturday......get to watch man u vs arsenal match on sunday(even though arsenal lost..kiang ker...its a worth-watching game).....had a good sleep until monday morning...everything is fine....the analog tutor is kind and cute..as always...the analog lecture is still funny and cute as well.....had lunch wif dave,jee wei,han loon and eunice....talking crap stuff about swimming....then went back campus to attend my beloved microwave subject......i like this microwave subject very much as this subject always gives us surprise...and today....with no surprise......we got a surprise...hell...wat am i talking about....neyway...the surpise is we got a Q&A quiz...wheeeee....


so this how the Q&A session goes

lec :" hm...so we still got half an hour more..lets proceed to the quiz"
me :"argh~~~~"
frend:"sir...can postpone the quiz to tmr or thursday??"
lec :" pardon???"
me :"postpone the quiz to thursday..."
frend:" yeah..postpone..."
lec :"wat for postpone..we still got time...so lets proceed"
me :"but we all come unprepared"
lec :"ok....who is...XxxxXXx.........tell me wat is the different between TED and transistor.."
(demmit...he totally ignore my request..but maklum lar...he lecturer..i student....)

so tat's how quiz started....and after few student..
lec :"..sim ee wei??..."(look around)
me :"here sir.."...(rise up my hand)
lec :"tell me wat is gunn effect..."
me(inside my heart) :"wat the hell is tat!!!???????????"

lec :"yes....wat is gunn effect.."
me :"erm....negetive resistance..."
lec :"yes..i know is negative resistance...but then wat is gunn effect..wat gunn said about the effect.."
me :"er.....i dunnu sir..."(tat's it...huhu..tat's how i answer my quiz)
lec :"u dunnu??ok.....next..."(saw him writing some crap thing on the attendence sheet..)
me:"sir...ask me other question lar..this question i dunnu.."
lec:"i already give u 2nd chance ar.....ok...next..."
(ignore me again....nia putt....)

he kept asking question until the next class lecturer came in to chase him out....

cute 'healthy' female lec :"excuse me.....i'm having a class now......and its already 2:10...."
lec :"yes yes yes.....we finishing..."

lec :"ok..tat's all for today...and dun worry....its not only 1 quiz.....
still got few more..the purpose of the quiz is for u to study everyday"


ma lou....punya lar senang dier ckp...."the purpose of the quiz is for u to study everyday"...i this kind of student wher got study everyday??.....mr microwave lecturer....give me a break plz.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home