Sunday, January 09, 2005

4 days..1 post..:D

sigh..another unproductive day for me...and this blog has been going very very slow these days...i blog like wat...4 days once??hrmp....it's been 4 days since my last post.....about malaysia's football......slept at 7 this morning.....reason??because i was in KLIA...."sending" my uncle to aussie...he and his whole family are migrating to aussie...he goes to aussie 1st..while his wife..(my aunty..duh!!) and his children will soon join him ther around end of this month....me and my brother went to his house around 12 midnite...then shake ther until 3 am...then brother and i fetched my uncle and aunty to klia...reached klia at around 3:45am..early in the morning..that was my 1st time stepped in the airport at this kind of hour....the airport was in total quietness.....the aircon was cold....and the plane my uncle took..was a full-flight...(which means hell alot of ppl going to aussie)..the reason i mention about this full-flight is...my uncle luggages were already exceeded 25kg..which is the maximum luggage weight each passenger are allow to check in....his luggages total weight was 28.5kg..(shown on the counter) and the woman in-charge told my uncle to take out 3 kgs from his luggages....so my uncle took out his leather shoe.....some document..and 1 external floopy drive..(if not mistaken).....and...she allowed my uncle to check in his luggages(1 big trolley beg and 1 small trolley beg..weight 18.4kg and 10.3kg before the taking out those stuff)...but then after checked in..my uncle said.."those stuff i took out dun even more than 3 kgs.."...and yeah....for me....he took out the most 1 kg plus.....the point is not here...the point is the woman in-charge...since she already closed her eyes after my uncle took out "3kgs" of stuff from his luggage and let my uncle checked in his luggages...why wouldn't she just closed her eyes when meter showed 28.5kgs...but then..come to think about it..i think ther must be some reason...
1st) her supervisor was behind her..(i assumed.the "pretty" lady behind the woman was her supervisor..because when the counter woman told my uncle his luggages already over limit..my uncle quicky asked:"this not a full-flight rite??".hoping she could just close one eye and let him check in the luggage..the woman answer him:"no sir...its a full flight."..after she said this..we all understand tat she couldnt let my uncle to check in the luggage..but then the "pretty" woman behind her told us.."its not wheter its full-flight or not..its about the max weight we allow each passenger to check it."..duh..no need to say la..we all know lar..but then my uncle kinda ask her to close 1 eye by asking her about the full-flight thing...and i can see both woman at the counter were not holding as a same level post..why??
1a:both of the woman were not in the same uniform(i wonder why...one wore like MAS uniform i think..the plane my uncle taking was Austrian Airline..something like tat)
1b:thru the answer both woman gave...(if the woman behind the counter woman...she could just keep quiet..because my uncle was not asking him..unless..she was the supervisor...or else she wont be telling my uncle tat its not the full-flight problem..its the max limit they allow in...rite??))
2nd)maybe she just lazy to ask my uncle to take out his thing again for the second time...oh man..pity her la plz...she's working nite shift and i bet she was sleepy tat time...saw her eyes half open and half close..like wanan die wanna die like tat....maybe tat's how her eyes looks like....
3rd)she is a kind woman.....(yeah..i think tat's the reason..hehehe)
i'm not angry about everything she did....i feel happy instead....because i know tat rules are rules...we must follow it..but then sometimes...we need to break some rules to make our life easier....or make ppl's life easier...and she did make my uncle life easy tat time..haha...

btw..i had breakfast in McD in klia...sausage muffin..1st time eat..not bad...the bread is different from the normal burger bread...free refill tea or coffee as well...then the renovation had finished...now the mcd is full of new cushion chair..all i can say is their tables and chairs are not really same as other mcd outlet...:D
another thing....i feel tat KLIA gives a very comfortable working environment.....maybe i day i hope i can work in airport...and in malaysia...its klia definitely...not other airport...but then with the course i taking now.....i think i can only work in the control tower..and i havnt seen how control tower inside look like....but from outside...not really impressive..:(

gonna stop here....been coughing for past 1 week...still havnt heal yet..the question keep playing in my mind.."to seek or not to seek doctor"...tonite weather is nice..so i think i dowan to waste this chance to sleep early..and to enjoy the weather...:D
till my next post...enjoy the music...*coughing*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home