Wednesday, June 22, 2005

you bo sim la!!

wooh..finally got back my house line....being disconnected from the net since last friday....have a lot of thing to blog about but ...too bad i have to wait until now only can update my blog....

i wonder have anyone also like me...forget ppl's name easily..not tat i nvr give attention to tat person's name because it's a him..but really....i feel bad about it......

"eh..u r xxxx rite...???"

i remember who's tat guy...i remember who's him..i remember i talked to him before..but i just couldnt recall back his name..which left me speechless and have to answer him without saying out his name

"ehhhhh...how are u..."

tat's all..wanted to ask his name..but i think it's kinda rude to say like..

"eh..wat's ur name dy ar..i forgot dy..."

nah.i just feel bad....after that..i went back home and asked my fren....

"eh..u remember this guy...bla bla bla..u know his name??"

"oh..tat one huh....his name is XXXX"

OK.. now i remember....crap..wat's wrong with me??

asked my fren this question...all he told me was..

"u bo sim la"

not only names...birthdate also i cant remember..sometime even my parents birthdate i can forget.....

i wonder how those ppl who can remember 100 ppl's birthdate so easily..

"when is ah beng birthday..?"

"21st january..."

"when is ah kao birthday?"

"5th of august.."

"when is ah tu birthday..?"

"2nd of november"

......if u ask me....

"when is so and so birthday??"

all i can say..

"erm..around this month i think....if not mistaken"

and wat make me like this??

i asked my fren again...and he again told me

"u bo sim la.."

sigh..

i also dunnu why....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Because you bo sim loh~!

5:56 PM  
Blogger timun said...

aiyo jason....i also dunnu lar.....sob* sob*

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home