Saturday, September 17, 2005

lalalalala~~

17th of sept, another 9 days and i'll be having my final....sigh....havnt started anything yet...guess after writing this post...i gonna shower and start studying

yesterday just finished my mini project presentation....wat a relief for me..i know i did not good during the presentation..but i just dun care anymore.....too tired to think about it also..now jsut left a 30 pages group report to finish and voila..i can say i finish my 1st paper of the sem...but come to think about it....this is the longest "exam" i ever take...i spent 1 sem to final this "exam"..normal exam is just 2 hours or the most 3 hours..but mine....woohh..1 sem.....but nvm so much....it already come to near end..i believe other classmates that taking this subject also feel the same..


btw..

was sitting in my balcony (again!!??)

orh..no....was lying on the bench in the balcony and i saw the world up-side-down.....
















ouch...wat an ugly scenary...i prefer the normal scenary.....

i guess i'll only update my blog after my exam...wish me luck ppl..

*currently listening to michael buble - you will never find another love* (nice song)

last time used to pronouce michael buble as michael bubble....hehehehe

but now i know his name is not bubble...is bluuee...bllleeeeeeeeeaaa.... in other word...buble with a tick on top of the "e"


have a nice weekends ppl..enjoy ur life and dun stress yourself out because of preparing exam.....

think this way.....stress also take exam..no stress also take exam.....choose no stress and take exam k?


bubbye..:D

tee hee

5 Comments:

Blogger narrowband said...

"choose no stress and take exam k?"

wtf man it's not up to me to choose! *sigh

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neither do i get to choose! :)
and good luck sim! wish me lucks too :p can go back early sunday morning, looking forward!! yeah !!

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://effwdhoi.com/ftnz/iztc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://emxcnvui.com/hvoc/udsq.html]Cool site[/url]

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://effwdhoi.com/ftnz/iztc.html | http://kdbvober.com/hqgy/eifi.html

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home