Tuesday, October 26, 2004

"rainy" and "sunny" day

demmit....i cant really say today is bad luck day or good luck day.....maybe shud put mixed-fortune day for me..my day climax started wif a sms from my beloved phoneline supplier.....Digi.....and the sms read like this

"No more outgoing call allow.Plz top-up your phone"

as soon as i saw this msg...i was going to bang my head against the wall...gonna thank Digi for giving me this sms....wif only 20 bucks in my wallet.....and no credit in my phone...i cant really do anything...insufficient money is bad enuf for me....it already forced me to decline a movie trip with my friends....(demmit...i'm sad.....)...still owe my housemate money..and wif the sms sent to me by my good frend Digi.......it was a double blow for me.....told my roomie about my situation...but he couldnt do anything about it.....i just hope tat my dad will bank in money for me as soon as possible..............and few minits after finish my hoping conversation wif my roomie....i received a sms...and tat was from my dad...and the sms goes like this

"Wei...i bank in money for u ledi"

huhuhu...demmit...with these simple words......it showed tat i can top-up my phone....can go for movie or futsal ...again....huhuhu......and a new budget planning to do(tat's a must)....uhuhuhu....wat a day for me......and dad.....I Love You....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home