Thursday, January 13, 2005

KFC...FCM...KFC...FCM...KFC...do u guys see any similarity between this 2 words??

good morning world~~~

hrmp..nvr really do blogging during morning time...as i always blog b4 i sleep..but dunnu why today i suddenly think of blogging in the morning....nearly gave up the intention of blogging as my firefox didn't wanna load blogger page...waited for like few minutes...and its still loading...nothing came out...and i went for my secondary browser....internet explorer....when i type in "www.blogger.com"...the IE gave me the same thing...loading loading loading..i start wondering...why this blogger site so hard to load....i got a very high level of patience..but then its was already reaching the limit..when i wanna close the page....the blogger site appeared....yeah! and now i'm writing something new for my blog

ok..enuf of this explanation thing....today i'm going to write about FCM cafe in FCM,MMU.....

few days ago...let me think..today's thurday...so wednesday...tuesday....monday....1,2,3,4.....yeah...4 days ago....my whole day class ended at 10 am..so me and my housemates(jian) planned to go gym right after our class...but b4 gym..we went to our usual breakfast place..this "lovely" FCM cafe.......i ordered 1 set of half-bolied egg at the drink making counter.....then i walked to the roti canai maker and called him.."neh...neh.."...no answer from him......then i called again :"bang bang....roti 1 set."...but then all i saw was his head facing down....keep making roti canai..i was like..wat the fuck....i called him twice and he pretend didn hear me......nvm..i just walked back to my table and planned to have half-boiled egg as my breakfast.....and seriously..this not the 1st time happen on me....i dunnu about others....maybe he did the same as well??

So..after a while..my another housemates(eujin and ah fai) came and join us.....so as eujin wanted to order breakfast...i asked him to help me order this roti 1 set....and he walked back...told me he had ordered for me...then..ok..nvm.....after 15minutes to 20 minutes i think.....we saw our eggs were ready.....so we walked back to the drink making counter to take our eggs.....but on the way to the counter...i walked pass the roti canai making counter...i saw 2 sets of french toast....then i asked.."bang...roti yg saya order tu bukan french toast....saya order roti yg takde telur.."...the tat bloody mofo answered me.."you tadi order toast kan...tu toast lar.....yg u mau order tu roti bakar tau.."....and tell u....u guys gotta see his face expression tat time..he opened his eyes dem big..then the tone was like wanna fight with me....even monks tat got the highest level of patience will definately lose it tat time...u guys gotta this his bloody face....gosh...normally i wont get angry easily..but then..he had successfully make me....but then eujin said nvm he willing to take the french toast and i ordered the new set of roti bakar(couldn't believe i still order roti bakar from that mofo).......

after ordered new set of roti...we all took our "half-boiled eggs" back to our table....i sat down...took a spoon....and hit on the egg shell..*cracks*....oh my fucking god....all i saw was an almost raw eggs white and york on my plate...i was like...wat the fuck...u called this half boiled eggs??this went the same to my housemates....all of us got almost raw eggs as half-boiled egg....we took back to the drink making counter...told tat guy.."neh....ni panggil telur separuh masak??"..then he looked at it..then promised to give use new eggs...so...we waited for another 15minutes or so.....our new eggs were done..and we started to crack the eggs like.....i took the spoon and hit on the eggs.....i was like again..wat the fuck!!???this time...he gave us hard-boiled eggs....i was so speechless tat time....how could he give us raw eggs and hard boiled eggs but not half-boiled eggs??..let me tell u...its FCM cafe....the service is bad..the foods there are so-so...but then most important thing is..the workers ther suck...suck big time...to hell wif u guys...

one more thing.....last nite..we planned to give our stomach a lil treat after 2 weeks of diet and workout...we went to serdang kfc to have our dinner...and this one of the conversation i had wif the cashier ther tat nearly make me bang against the wall..i dunnu it was wheter my fault or not...

me:"erm...give me dinner plate plz"

him:"original spicy sir?"

me:"erm..spicy...can i have all 3 thighs?"

him:"oh..no sir..u must mix 1 other part"

me:"orh..then give me rib"

him:"ok sir....and drink??"

me:"do u guys got mineral water??"

him:"sorry sir we dont have mineral water.."

me:"har???then any hot drinks??"

him:"yeah..hot coffee,hot tea hot milo.."

me"then give me hot milo."

then tat cashier went to take my chickens...and i suddenly saw my frend who was at the next counter beside me had his mineral water as his drink...i was again...wat the hell....that guy told me no mineral water and my frend ordered a bottle of mineral water..so i asked him

me:"just now u said no mineral water..why he got mineral water??"

him:"i said dun have mineral water in cup but got mineral water in bottle"

oh my god...i was totally surprise by him answer....then i walked to nearby wall and bang..few times....but then i remember i heard he just said "we dun have mineral water"...he said in quite unclear tone i should say....but then logically....if someone say mineral water....it is in bottle rite??i didn say plain water...or warm water..all i said was mineral water.....

still dunnu was my fault or his.....can't really tell..even until now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home