Wednesday, June 22, 2005

moon and stars...are they really magical???

for past few days without internet....i've been sitting on a bench at my condo balcony ther during night....

once i looked up to the sky......i see stars and moon...


wat a wonderful world it is.......

my heart become so so so calm everytime sitting down ther and just stare at the sky.....

close my eyes.....enjoy the calm moment....

all i have to say is.......

moon and stars...they got some kind of magic tat really make ppl calm down

i guess not only for calm down...for ppl to ponder about something..ppl normally will look up to the sky.....

no?at least i am....especially midnite..the weather is cold...the house is quiet..

last time i keep looking for a place for me to calm down and to ponder

i guess i've found my place


u shud experience urself....hehe

5 Comments:

Blogger Fish Fish said...

Well, they are magic for sure. ^_^ It was my childhood favorite to watch the moon and the stars at nite. Now? No time...

1:27 PM  
Blogger timun said...

fish fish: heya!! long time no see u dy.....hehe....how's life???stars and moon indeed is a very very beautiful thing..:)

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

star and moon are magical....just like me...i m sing sing...english name is star star....i bring magic to other ppl as well....

4:57 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

timun - I must tell you something. All the while, I thought you are female. Hahaha. Because lobak is female, and I thot you are her chee-mui. Baru see your blogger profile and realise.

2:34 AM  
Blogger timun said...

sing sing: wher's the magic u bring to me??hehehe

5xmom: aiyo ....aunty lilian ar....haha.....paiseh nia let u think tat i'm a female..haha!!!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home