Friday, October 07, 2005

Tengkiu Tengkiu Tengkiu

today..my bunch of close friends celebrated my 21st brithday in subang countrybird cafe..previously known as halo cafe...

talk less...lets see picture

















standing from left: chai hui, me, alex, eujin
sitting from left : david, boon aik, li jin, timmy

















chai hui, me, steph

















eujin and liwei....

















alicia and her baby boo hock wun..they just back from some business presentation..

















this is a paper scorpion steph made for me...how sweet..thanks!!

i remember telling her tat if she got make origami..make 1 crab for me

didnt expect she'll make a scorpion as a present for me..

i promise i'll keep this scorpion healthy....kekeke!!!

this scorpion is a female scorpion....name sim da red evil (given by steph)


man....have a great nite wif u guys.....glad to have u guys in my life..i'm sure my life now is full of color because of u guys

anyway..too bad some of my frens couldnt make it..but nvm..u guys make my life colorful as well...u guys know who u are... :)

thanks for those who sent sms to me...

okie..i think i only update my blog right after i go back penang...:)

happy hols again peeps

take care during the hols and have fun..


*currently listening to Diana Krall - The Look of Love*

great song, indeed.

tee hee

chao

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Happy birthday!!! :P
Reach adulthood liao huh. :P

2:45 AM  
Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

yooohh.....!HAPPY BURRRRTHDAY dear!
Howz feel to be an ADULT??Hahahaha!
make sure u keep sim da red evil healthy and happy.hahaha,i wonder howz ee wei the dog, one year old already huh?hahahaahhaaa!!!

3:45 PM  
Blogger narrowband said...

glad to be part of the celebration last nite!

6:27 PM  
Blogger timun said...

jason : yea!!thanks man

steph : haha..thanks thanks..i promise will keep sim da red evil healthy...thanks alot ya!! muacks!

dave : yaman!!i'm glad too


thanks everyone !!!!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home