Sunday, July 09, 2006

yahoo account kena hack!!!

friday nite before going for dinner...everything was okay

but after i came back from dinner..

i found that i couldnt login to my yahoo messenger

tot there was something wrong with my messenger..

so i went to my fren's comp to try out...still the same

went to yahoo mail to try out my email..

and..KNNCCB!...i couldnt login to my mail as well..

i knew that my mail was most probably being hacked into..

sad case...

so now people out there...any msg receive since friday nite was not me..remember that

to those who hacked my yahoo account and changed my password

you shall be burn in hell in no time!!

curse you!!!!

KNNLMPKMLCKKCCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I thought I was the only person who had problems logging into my yahoo account. And for your information, about 7-8 of my friends can't access their email account, while some of them have no trouble logging in.

I knew there was something about yahoo - and I really thought my email was hacked. damn to those who hacked my email!! arghh!!

And now I cant read my mails!!! f**K yahoo!!!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"KNNLMPKMLCKKCCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

kehebatan tak terhingga....

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that hacker langsung tak da otak n boh akai by simply hacking other people's Y! account!

Let's curse the moron that hacked ur Y! account. Let's say it loud 2gether:

that hacker--no, should call him 'du' kin jit ho lang tai lai chiak! (may the pig that hacked ur account be killed by people to eat in no time)!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home