Thursday, April 27, 2006

tell me...tell me!!

wat are the odds that u're telling ur fren tat ur slipper is slippery and might fall....and after few minutes...u really fall down?

yea...

it just happened to me just now

and the best part is...my fren fell together with me too

thanks to me..who tripped him while i fell

but he had a 'better' luck than me as he fell right in front the door to carpark and there was a bunch of girls looking at him...

i didn know i tripped him until i heard a loud sound beside me after i fell side-flat and when i turned to see wat happened...

my fren was looking at me as well...not standing...but was also side-flat on the floor

then we realised something

i realised tat i tripped him

he realised tat he wasn't kicking his own leg and fell but was tripped by me

really...i need to do more good deeds already as there were alot of not-so-smooth incident happening to me and my frens...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheng Sim said...

AHAHAHAH
thats a funny way to fall. at least, ur not the only one got hurt. ur friend happen to share the same bad luck with you. hahaha. what are friend for?

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home