Monday, April 24, 2006

lying down at the wrong but not wrong place

have you ever try lying down on a place that u nvr thought u'll lie down b4?

after 2 and half hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening of badminton session...i was dem tired when i finish the game

took out my shoes..sitting on the floor behind the court...where the wall fan was directly blowing to me...

my body slowly become soft and without me knowing...i was already lying down on the floor...

no, i didnt close my eyes..

with 2 hands support my head on the floor...i stared directly to the ceiling.....

i only managed to hear the shuttlecock sound

pop!!...pap!!...pop!!...pap!!

there were only 3 of us tat time...

2 playing...and 1 lying on the floor

let me tell u...tat was one of the most calm atmosphere for me..

and after lying down for a while..i started to whistle..the song sing by 蔡琴..

those ppl who watched infernal affair will surely know the song

and the empty-ness of the hall made the wall echoed back my whistle..

calm and relax...

and it make me wondering and pondering....alot of stuffs that i being going through these few years

i didnt expect lying down on the empty badminton hall will be so relaxing..

maybe u guys shud try and pick a place and start lying down and see....

some might say why simple go lie down..dirty la..

but...seriously..if got chance...try it

it might help u to relax ur mind..

trust me.. :)

good nite and sweet dreams

1 Comments:

Blogger 可可 cocoa said...

peace~~~~ :)

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home