Sunday, February 26, 2006

eat eat eat eat

its sunday morning....and i'm sitting in front of my comp...chatting...listening to songs and.....having supper....lol

---------

....this was my supper...
















and after 10 mins...

















buurrrpppp.........

all thanks to my housemate who just bought himself an O2 mini ATOM

















giler sial......at 1st that guy told us he going to get SE w900i.....but.....he brought atom back instead....

---------

didn do anything much today....plan to study..but didn...

i think i need to start doing my tutorial tmr...*slaps head*

---------

as i always tell my fren...why we feel sleepy after each meal

its because all the energies in our brain travel down to our stomach to help digesting the food..

when our brain is lack of energies...we tend to feel sleepy...

so its good to not taking heavy meal if u're driving...especially long distant traveling...

you guys wont feel sleepy when ur stomach is empty rite??

---------

oopps...i think my brain started to have less energy already..

guess its time for me to stop here...lol

have a nice weekend peeps!!!

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home