Sunday, January 15, 2006

home sweet home..at long last!!!!!!!!

i'm back at home...at long last..

supposed to be beck at home yesterday nite....but sadly..i missed my flight

everyone asked me how i missed my flight

well...this is the story....

i know the ERL will be reaching cyberjaya station at 7:45pm...

and when i reach the ERL station..i saw ppl walking out from the station and tat time..i knew i was already half fucked...as the following train will only arrive in another 25minutes..

so i counted....7:45 plus 25 minutes....8:20pm the next train arrives..then it takes 10minutes plus to reach klia...so it will be 8:35pm by the time i reach klia...and i still have half an hour to check in..my flight was at 9:05pm

so with everything perfectly counted....i told myself i'll be able to check in in time.....

but when i reached the airasia counter...

they said i was late and didn allow me to check in

i kinda begged them to let me in as i was just 15minutes late of their 45 minutes check-in before flight rules

but they just didn allow me...

cipong...

ended up...i took ERL back to cyber....and took the early bus back home the next day..which is today..

sigh...


when i was chatting with one of my fren in YM last nite about my missed flight....she said something that really make me realise something


"now you know how important 1 minutes is for you"

i shud say...... its dem kao true

if i was 2 minutes earlier to reach the station ..i wont miss my flight last nite

if i didn miss my flight..i'll be back home on saturday nite...and not sunday afternoon

argh..still cant believe i actually missed my flight..dem


well ppl out ther...happy hols and happy CNY..

take good care of urself during this festive season.. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger narrowband said...

My friend missed hers, and could sit around and board the next flight for free!! How is that!?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home