Tuesday, December 20, 2005

a christmas tree that make my childhood colorful

christmas coming sooonnn....ppl are busying preparing for this coming special day...christian..non-christian.....all cant wait for the weekend to come...:D


me too...i cant wait for this weekend to come...

i still remember when i was small.....my dad bought a 6-feet tall christmas tree for us

he will set the christmas tree up for us every christmas...

i was so so happy everytime i saw the christmas tree stood at the cornet of the living room..with all the decorating lights that were so so beautiful...

i still remember.few days before christmas..i'll help my dad to set the tree up...6-feet tall tree really did look big for me at that time.

i'll hang the light bulbs around the tree.....

and every night....thelights around the tree made it look fantastically beautiful.. :D

too bad....my dad just set the tree up...but he didn put any real presents under the tree...but..hey..its good enuf to make a primary school boy happy throughout the christmas period

the christmas tree will remain standing at the corner of the house until one week pass the christmas..

but....after i went to secondary school....

my dad decided to give the christmas tree to my cousins...

at 1st i objected..but my dad said i've already grown up..its time to give the tree to younger aged cousin.........so i agreed to him..

eventhough it's near ten years since we gave the 6-feet tall christmas tree to my cousin..

but the bright,colorful and beautiful lights that shine around the tree...still remain clearly in my memory

it might be a very very very ordinary christmas tree to others....but for me..

i'll surely miss it alot...


well people out there..take good care of yourself and people around you

hope you guys have a very very colorful christmas this year

merry christmas and happy holidays...

:)
















**sorry for the bad drawing..but i thought it might be look dull if i dont include any picture in this post...so i decided to draw it out myself.. :D
**

5 Comments:

Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

I'm sure your favorite month is DECEMBER?

Merry X'Mas to you too

3:53 AM  
Blogger timun said...

desmond : yea...december is my favourite month...hope u enjoy ur christmas this year;)

justin : hope ur wish will come thru..and i believe it will..:)

merry chritmas guys!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger 可可 cocoa said...

haha... nice drawing, i guess you realised u had grown up. the size of the X'mas tree and snow man.. is about the same:p

Merry christmas!

6:09 PM  
Blogger timun said...

cocoa: haha..thanks for the compliment....i just simply draw before i sleep...haha

eunice : thanks thanks....:D

merry christmas and have a great year ahead to both of you..!!

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoh timunn boy,i tag u play my christmas game.....hehe.....go to my blog for further info......

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home