Tuesday, October 25, 2005

fart..it helps...sometime

fart.....

as my previous post..i was cursing the person who farted while lining up the cashier time..

but...last nite....i noticed tat..smelly fart will have some use also

imagine tat...

u are watching tv nicely..enjoying the tv programme....

but suddenly

u see few mosquitoes flying around u....and some even bite u...

ur thigh is itchy ...because those little bastards bite u...

u are thinking to get something to spray those little bastards so tat u can continue ur tv programme..but u cant find any...


at tat time.....

a smelly fart will help u...


okie okie..i was in tat situation last nite....

but luckily...my stomach knew wat i wanted....

so i let go a fart....purrrrrrfffff......short and fast

short and fast...smelly.......longand slow..not smelly ,rite?

anyway

it was quite a smelly one..even i had to cover my nose because of my own fart...

AND..those little bastards...flew away from my....

YAMAN!!

i didnt know whether they flew away or some of them just died on the spot..

but at least i can enjoy my tv programme for 15mins

BUT...

after 15mins...those little bastard flew back and bit me again

wanna fart another time...but..too bad....stomach puncit

no fart...couldnt enjoy my tv programme long..

stupid mosquitoes

but at least...............my fart helped me to enjoy 15mins of tv programme rite?

BTW
today, timun-timun.blogspot.com is finally 1 yr old...happy birthday to you

happy birthday to u...
happy birthday to u...
happy birthday to timun-timun.blogspot.com
happy birthday to u!!

thank you very much....

have a nice day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home