Wednesday, March 22, 2006

mummified!!

few days ago....

when i woke up in the morning..around 9 something...

i walked to my house balcony to get some fresh air..and i saw something

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


i was like...wtf!!!!!!!!???????????

a mummified myvi!!!

later that day..my fren only told me tat that was for ester celebration from my uni cf group

but imagine one day..when u are rushing to work or class..and when u walk to ur car...u see ur car being mummified...

i cant imagine the feeling u have tat time...

but anyway....hahaha...this is a dem good 1

plan to make such prank on my fren's car...if there's a chance...

lol

have a nice day people out there!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger 美翔 said...

wahse.. ur fren so bad a.. mummied ppl's car..

1:46 PM  
Blogger timun said...

MS : no la...its not my fren..is the cf ppl who mummified one of their member car for the ester celebration purpose...heheh..but really..its a dem good one lor

4:50 PM  
Blogger BOGUS said...

bro...if anything happens to my car then i know who to find...."plan to make such prank on my fren's car"...............

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aHAHHAHHAHAHHAA!!!

M#H

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was my car..and yes..i had test on tat day....anyways...at least u had sum laughs...=)

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!!! good post timun! and to think i contributed in mummifying the car!

-M@-

4:54 AM  
Blogger timun said...

anonymous : haha..dem..u guys did a good job on it...haha....

thanks for dropping by

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came out in newspaper also i heard?

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home