Monday, April 16, 2007

midterm and fyp

i just finished my last midterm in mmu..

when i got the question paper...i nearly laugh out..

no, it was not that i know how to answer all the question..

because i could see 2 imaginary words on the paper saying..

"You're Fucked!! HA ! HA! "


yeap......i feel i can get around 5 marks for this paper........

out of 30...

sent my thesis's 1st draft to my lecturer last friday and today i went to find him right after my midterm to see what he has to say about my 1st draft..

the outcome.......total down-ness *slaps head*

i'm pretty much fucked right now...

sighh

2 Comments:

Blogger Huei said...

dun stress up too much!
things will work out in the end..be more optimistic abit! =D

5:24 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Study week already, mid term over already, FYP presentation over already, still no updates?

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home