Saturday, June 09, 2007

grad! woot!

my final semester result just released..

i can say i've officially graduated from Multimedia University

unlike other semester...when i got my result...i'll like.."oh.i pass all...next week go back cyberjaya for the new sem."

but this time i have different feeling about this result..

i've passed all and no more.."next week go back cyberjaya" thinking anymore.

i have achieved something.....dun care about wat class i get wat cgpa i get...

i get a degree..

i make my family happy and proud but the most important thing..

i'm proud of myself..

5 long long years...

now i declare......

this chapter of my life is officially closed

congratulation to all my friends who are same as me.....see u guys in convo this coming august

for those who still have semester to go..

all the best... :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Lobak said...

congrats timun!!! kekeke found job d ka/>?

i'm still in lepak mode.... hope to see u b4 convo la! ahahha

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home