Wednesday, October 27, 2004

fuyo..soon soon li li oooooooooo

i was cursing last nite tat everyone in my house got 12 or 2 oclock class...while me....need to wake up early this morning to attend my last...ohyes...the last of the last lab of this semester at 9 oclock......was asking around about how fast i can finish this lab(AC1) and i got positve feedback.... "AC1??eng eng nia lar......1 hour kau tim.." .........."ooo....easy lar AC1.....dem easy only.."

and to my surprise....yeah.....i finished the lab in 1 and half hours time......and all i can say about my last lab was soon soon li li .......ti kong po pi ............had lunch wif dave and han loon after lab.....dave finished his lab quite fast also......and after lunch...2 of us headed back to our nest to recharge.......demmit....later 2 got class ar~~~~~why tut 6 so fast uploaded in mmls~~~~~~sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home