Monday, June 27, 2005

Oh my Oh my.....

just now went kajang wif crazy roomate to have satay.....each of us had 20 sticks of chicken satay...yum yum

when i walked down from the shop...i looked to a big mirror infront of me....wher i can see my whole body..and i realised something


WA PONG PLEK!!!!!!!!!

i grew fatter.....


oh my...tmr.....i'll start my diet programme...anyone here kind enuf to help me on this diet programme??

this time...i'm determined....

i hope so...

(dem ...shudn't eat 20 sticks of satay laa....sigh)
sob* sob*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

realli or not...diet....lolzz.....

1:26 AM  
Blogger Papi said...

wah!! 20 sticks ah? I top-top also can only do 13 sticks..hehehe

2:37 PM  
Blogger timun said...

sing sing: yea..i hope so la...woo hooo

papi : aiyo...papi ar....wat to do..my stomach so big ar.....sigh..now wanna make it small ledi:(

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home