Friday, August 11, 2006

lesson learned

wat will happen if u hold ur phone and cup like this and lose concentration for a while?

















answer is...

"phone drop into the cup"

yeap....tat was how my phone dropped into my cup ..the very same cup filled with iced water..

the time i took the phone out from the cup....the phone was cold...

but luckily...the phone still working fine...pheeww

many of u might think why i wanna hold my phone and cup using 1 hand..

it's because my another hand was holding tv remote control...and when i was paying attention to the program showing in tv..i lost my concentration on the handphone-cup hand...

"dai sei" was wat my fren said to me..

yes, indeed..

lesson learned..

"nvr hold ur phone and cup like this"

but...but...

if u were to hold the phone and cup like this......please....dun lose concentration...

well..guess i gotta go to bed now..

nites peeps..

:) take care

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Lucky its still working or else u got to buy a new one.

12:53 AM  
Blogger She's Jess said...

Thank goodness it's still working la.

I have friends who dropped their hps into toilet bowls..

Compare to you, you are much more luckier :)

3:11 AM  
Blogger timun said...

jason, she's jess : yea thanks goodness it's still working....if not my wallet will suffer another big hole for this month.....


thanks for dropping by

11:10 AM  
Blogger HK said...

haha juz hope i wouldnt experience the same

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home