Sunday, July 22, 2007

memememeemememeemememem

ah...tmr is monday again...

it has been 2 weeks i'm in the company.....until now....i shud say...so far so good....

got tagged by gan..he said i need to update my blog already...ahahha

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Sim Ee Wei
Birth Date : 71084
Current Status : Single and available
Eye Colour : Black (i think)
Hair Colour : Black but then under the sun...ppl say my hair color is brown...nope..i nvr dye..i dunnu why...

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : stray dogs, bees
My weaknesses : girls with sweet smile
My Perfect Pizza : C.H.E.E.S.E and alot of M.E.A.T

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : "argh dad...its just 6:50am only..why u knock my dooor so earlyyyy??"
My bedtime : 11pm for weekdays..(yeaps..i need to have 8 hours of sleep)…no limit for weekends
My most missed memory: all my frens in uni

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : diet pepsi and coke light
Single or group dates : both depends on the situation...
Adidas or Nike : both as well
Tea or Nestea : tea...definitely tea...i feel nestea got a weird taste
Chocolate or Vanilla : vanilla...vanilla...vanilla...vanilla...vanilla..vanilla...then only chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : espresso

LAYER 5 : DO YOU…

Smoke : no...i dun smoke weed....
Curse : of course.....
Take a shower : er...yea..i think...i think i took before....*duh*..wat kind of question is tat?
Have a crush : of course i have....let's stay with A for amy, B for becky, c for christine....
Think you’ve been in love : i'm not sure...who can tell me??
Go to school : nah..i'm a genius....
Want to get married : yes of course.....
Believe in yourself : if i dun believe in myself....u think others will believe in me?
Think you’re a health freak : i'm a healthy person..but havnt reach the freak yet

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : of course...i drink sandy....
Gone to the mall : i thought its called supermarket, no?
Been on stage : Yeah, once...standard one.....story telling competition....wat was the result...i shud be thanking GOD already..coz i didn pee in my pants tat time
Eaten sushi : yea yea...and i nearly vomitted....go ask my frens..they know...
Dyed your hair : nope...my parents will disown me :(

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…

Played a stripping game : hey..i think i played before...if not mistaken...but the game stopped half way..i forgot why....really..i played before...i think..yea...
Changed who you were to fit in : yea...u cant expect the world to change rite??

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…

To be married : 26, 27......

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL.

Best eye colour : blue..yea..i know its kinda impossible.....anyway..any color will do...just dun give me some weird color like red or purple or maroon...
Best hair colour : black black black black black black
Short hair or long hair :shoulder length, straight...a lil wavy is okay...no...i dun like permed hair

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…

A minute ago : meme la...wat else?
Hour ago : watching How I Met Your Mother Season 2
1 day ago : grandma house
1 month ago : hoping some company call me up for interview.
Year ago : shud be fyp and busy looking for company for internship...and also enjoying my uni life

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…

I love : everything.....my family..my frens..my bed...her...oopss..nah..there's no her
I feel : satisfied about my life now..and i have alot of plans in my mind now..but then right now..i just wan to get pass my probation period only..
I hate : u wan me to list out?? gosh..i need to sleep u know....
I hide : my feeling and emotion very well..
I miss :my life in uni....every min of it....
I need : money of course...remember i have plans in my mind?? :D

am not going to tag anyone....its open for public.. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Lobak said...

no updates about work ker timun?

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home