Friday, February 15, 2008

calm friday

sitting alone here half naked (top part of course!) with my finger hitting on the keyboard as fast as possible in order to be able to catch up with wat am i thinking and have in mind now...

listening to no wish by akeboshi...realised that japanese songs are very meaningful...

i'm on leave today because of yesterday's bai tian kong.

tot that i'll be sleeping until after noon today but i woke up at 9am eventhough i slept at 4am....

but i'm not surprise cause i know that i already get used to 5 hours of sleep everyday.....and will get up after my body have 5 hours of sleep...

since i'm on leave today...i think might as well i take this last chance to rest and prepare for a long working period starting from next monday.....

my next major trip will be in july where a group of us will be going to sarawak and also rainforest musical festival...

but of course during the non-majort trip...i'll be having some small trip do to KL to visit frens ..KL is my 2nd home and i cant just leave my 2nd home behind like nothing happened before, right?

got a call from my programme engineer at 10am...asking me about my project..the 1st question he asked me was...

"are u still sleeping?"

"yes..am still..."

but i just told him i was still sleeping...eventhough i was already wide awake tat time..

i LIED....yea..

i'm on leave today and i'm afraid that he will ask me go back factory...so i lied

cause today i'm on leave and i dowan to think about work!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home