Sunday, November 25, 2007

I HATE....!!!!

I HATE ppl look down on me

I HATE ppl make assumption of me

I HATE ppl don't have any sense of respect

I HATE ppl who think highly of themselves

I HATE ppl who burp right infront of me when talking to me

I HATE when the weather is freaking bloody hot

I HATE ppl who always make a simple thing so complicated...as if it's going to be end of the world

I HATE ppl who always yell to something so simple

I HATE ppl who always blame others

I HATE ppl who think themselves are always right

I HATE ppl who think that they have sooooo much exposures and can laugh at others

I HATE ppl who think that putting a prank on their frens are funny...once is not enuf..they keep going and going and going thinking they're cool..but the truth is...they're lame..

argh!!!!!

I JUST HATE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!! NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW..

-pissed-

4 Comments:

Blogger Lobak said...

Hope everything gets better for you. Take care and God bless.

12:19 AM  
Blogger narrowband said...

Chill man :) It happens everywhere. Just unfortunate yours happen before Christmas and CNY during end-of-the-year, holiday and festive season.

12:28 AM  
Blogger narrowband said...

And Happy Birthday man.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Phei said...

relax oh!! Cheer Up

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home