Tuesday, August 21, 2007

tagged

Got tagged by Gan.

Rules: Post the explanation of where your username/blog title came from. Then tag TEN users whose explanations you’d like to hear. If you are tagged post the explanation to your own page/blog.


okay okay..why timun.....many of my frens asked me why i call myself timun but i dun eat timun ??

it is because....

my dad got us internet connection in year 1997...

speed was 28.8kbs..if i'm not mistaken...and i was using netscape navigator tat time...

then..i was introduced to MiRC....

i logged in MiRC using some guest1893474754794573482 kind of nick...

and i saw a fellow used the nick of "TomatoMan"

and i thought tat was cool!!!

tomatoman tomatoman tomatoman....cool man!!

then i start using "cucumberboy".....

cucumberboy cucumberboy cucumberboy....cool man!!

after few years...i decided to change my nick to more malaysian style..

and tat was how i changed cucumberboy to "timunboy"

and from tat day onwards....

its always timun, timun, timun, timun..

and some of my frens sometime will call me timun...

:D

i'm not going to tag anyone....so if u feel like wanna go the tag......do it..let ppl understand your nick more..

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home