Thursday, July 26, 2007

updates ppl!!

tmr is friday..my 3rd friday......been working in the company for 3 weeks....my colleagues are friendly...

i'm satisfied with my job as well....well..i'm in the R&D department of the company..and i'm responsible for the RF section of the R&D department where we need to design antenna for the company or the company's customer.....

and my work place..."ichiban"....u see...my section got 5 of us RF engineer..so 5 of us dun work in the office...we work in the lab..where each of us has a network analyser...and we have 2 anechoic chamber for measurement purposes....one chamber able to measure 2D while another is able to measure 3D.....

so 10 hours of work....1 hour for lunch...half an hour for check email...the rest of the hours...we will be in lab..doing purely design and measurement job.....paper work.....i would say minimum..we dun do paper work...

so my 1st day...boring.......read company procedure....this and tat..oh ya..i had lunch with 2 boss on my 1st day of work..not bad eh?? lol!!!

but 2nd day...my boss handed me one project already...and i started work straight away.... :D until today my boss asked me to finalize my project and before came back... he passed me another project to do.. :)

oh ya....my boss's boss's secretary is HOT!!!!!!!!!!

asked my colleague about her....demmit..she's married and has a child dy..but still..she's HOT!!!

just now..when i went toilet..i saw my boss's boss peeing also...

"HI" he said to me..

i was so tempted to say " HI, Mr XX..how r u doing..oh..btw..u have a super duper hot secretary there....."

but i didnt...

i just said " HI"

sigh..

well..tat's all for the update...

tmr will be going St Anne church for St Anne dunnu wat event...

my family, grandma, aunties, uncles, cousins will go too..

its a freaking family gathering...

:D :D

3 Comments:

Blogger narrowband said...

wei, show picture la demmit...

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's St. Anne's Feast

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya.. u curi-curi take her pic with your phone, then show us here. Anyway, glad to know that you are happy in the company. Take care.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home