Wednesday, August 01, 2007

sien!!

ahh....today i finish work at 7:30pm..all blame my boss who asked me to change the length of the cable at the end of my working hour...nvm la...

currently..everyday..i have alot of new things to discover..and also...my Big RF Boss from US is coming to visit us this mid august...

next thursday i'll be flying down to KL already after work for convocation...applied leave..but too bad..its unpaid leave...demmit......

just got my pay few days ago....happy happy......

plan to buy back that converse shoe i've been wearing in MMU..the brown color you...remember?? my mum throw the old one away dy....

plan to buy a new speaker also..5.1 system...

and fix new spec..

wah!!!! how to save???????????

sien...11pm dy..need to go sleep dy...i need 8 hours of sleep everyday..if not i'll be yawning the whole day ....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lobak said...

Buy the exact same one ha?? (the converse kasut)

congrats on your 1st pay check :D

4:58 PM  
Blogger narrowband said...

I haven't touched my paycheque yet.

I wan buy new BMW 3 series.

Hahaha..

SIAO!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home