Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Holy moly cow...that was fast.......

i really really gonna laugh out loud-loud-loud-loud-loud when i attended my emg tutorial class just now......10 minits in the class and tat's it...we finished 1 tutorial and allowed to go back.......wat the hell man......went into class around 5.....and the class ended around 5:10..my watch showed 5:10 exactly...but my frend's watch showed 5:06....demmit...tat was really really fast......nvr had such fast tutorial class b4........and b4 the class end i actually mistakenly kept the attendance sheet wif me....and i didn realise it until my rommie asked ...."wei...attendance sheet ler??" ..and i only realised i kept it..and wat else..kena boo by whole tutorial class......my tutor jokingly said i purposely wanna sabotage......uisk....neyway..no hard feeling....coz i was happy....why??..dapat balik awal la..aper lagi...........huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home