Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Heaven or Hell?You make the choice

phew..just back from supper.Looked at the clock on the lower left side of my monitor.It showed 1:55am.Kinda late for me to study or do any of the tutorial(excuse to avoid studying)..and waiting for the toilet to be available for me to take a cold bath b4 sleep.Seldom bath late at night but i just cant help it.The weather is too hot,as in hotter than usual which for me,it marks the coming of Chinese New Year.

so while waiting for my fellow roomate finish poo-poo'ing' in the toilet, i would like to blog about this thought that i had last saturday while i was at home for short holiday.Still remember(Duh~it like just few days ago)tat time was 2 something afternoon.As usual,having lunch at home as my mum didn have to go work tat day,and the weather is so damn hot outside,burning hot i can say wher if you walking under this kind of weather,you'll be as tent as Ko Tin Lok in just few days.OK,enough for the crap,let's continue the thought tat i like to share out.

You see,as the weather was so hot,right after lunch i quicky placed my plate in the sink and went into my room.Lied down my bed,with 2 bolsters on each side of me,1 pillow wher my head rested on,1 pillow on my chest(i was lying flat,face facing ceiling),1 pillow put at the end of my bed wher my leg could get a good grab of it.The atmosphere that was quiet,the room temperature was just nice(23 celcius to be exact) and this thought came to my mind.

"Gosh..i feel like a prince right now"

yeah..with no worries with me that time,my life that time was just so perfect. It was exactly like ancient prince wher prince would just eat and play and sleep without worrying about anything. And i kept thinking and i realised that we don't need to be a prince to feel like a prince, for me everyone can be prince and princess.Its all depends on how you think.If you think that your life is perfect and u'r leading a prince life, eventhough you're just a normal civilian, you still can call yourself as a prince(but then don't la go everywhere and tell people u'r a prince.You'll end up in jail instead).The "prince" that i mention here is about our way of life. I remembered this movie called "Bedazzled",at the end of the movie this actress told the actor,"You don't really have to look very hard for heaven and hell,they are right here on earth.You make the choice".You see,i really got to agree with that sentence. If you think u'r living in a heaven,then you'll see heaven whereas if you think you'r living in hell, then Hell is what you going to see.Its simple like ABC.Ok,maybe some of you will think that saying is easier than doing.But then if you think properly, our life is short and yes, i don't say that our life is perfect and in the matter of fact,nobody will lead a totally perfect life but we have to try making those negative events as our minority in our life and try to make those positive events as our majority,then our will be more cherish than sorrow. But then i wouldn't just forgot those bad things that happen to me,i'll make those as my life's guidance.Those failed effort,i'll try to make it into a strength that will help me continue to live my life. Last time,i used to think all those negative things that happened to me. I'll go saying "argh!!life's sucks,why people can lead a such good life while i'm here all alone to face all kind of obstacles" or "My life sucks,thats all,it's fated for me to lead such sucky life".But i soon realised that it was kinda of stupid for me to think like this. Someone who is really close to me asked me this question b4, "what is the most powerful thing in the world?" and his answer surprised me. He said "Words is the most powerful thing in the world".And why he would say like this?Its because if one keep saying "my life suck,my life suck,my life suck" or "nah,i will not lead such good life",their life will become like what they say ,'sucky'.You see,the logic is there,if one keep saying those negative thoughts,they tend to think negatively.That's why people say that the rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer.That's the major difference between the rich and the poor. The poor will always say,"That's no way for me to become rich" or "oh no, its impossible for me to become rich" and by saying this,the poor will nvr step out from the poverty and continue be poor.But the rich will say,"oh,i'm rich now and i'm going to get richer" and the rich will find ways to make them rich.It works the same for everything, if our life suck or failure keep coming to us, face them bravely and never never give up because of 1 failure,make them as a strength that will help you in your future.I myself been facing alot of problem for past few months,i think its kinda hard to expain here but that time was the harddest time for me(mentally and emotionally).I couldnt do anything and my morale would always maintain very low. I tried to find ways to encounter this and finally i found 1 solution,'thinking'.Yeap, i changed my thinking on everything,i changed my expectation on everything,i take things lot more easier compare to last time but than i do those changes in a slow process. And during that "depression" period, i think alot and i come across alot of mistake i've done and i trying to correct them,1 by 1.And those mistakes,i will remember forever and keep remind myself that i will not make the same mistake again.And now i can say that i feel lot lot lot more comfortable with my life and i face those obstacles differently compare to the way i encounter with obstacle.

think like the rich so our life will be more happy and cherish and always think that you are born as a "prince" or "princess" and not "nobody".eventhough you're not a real prince or princess but i'm sure that in our parents heart,we'll always be their "prince" or princess".

gonna stop here,roomate already done his poo-poo'ing' more than half an hour ago and now is 3 in the morning.I think i just go to sleep and leave the bath thing tmr's work:D

till my next post...enjoy the music....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home