Thursday, October 28, 2004

ever seen computer power supply blown in front of u??

huhu....the nite was ok and fine...went to library around 9 and had supper at the Hassan's after went out from library......reached home aorund 1 oclock...everything still fine.....but then when i wanna on my monitor.....nothing happened....the screen maintain blank..wif little knowledge of computer troubleshooting...i opened up my cpu casing..and the 1st culprit tat i suspected was my cd-rom...so i open my cd-rom's tray and on the comp.....thank god...the comp still can use...still can scan-disk which mean my harddisk still alive..but after the scan-disk finish....the comp hang....so i took out the cd-rom's ide and try to start the comp again...this time..the comp wont operate at all...i touched my harddisk....noticed tat my harddisk wasnt running at all when i turned on the power...so i changed the harddisk's ide....identified the harddisk's ide as 2nd culprit........as soon as i finished changing the harddisk ide...i turned on the power....and all i heard was a "boop~" sound and saw a blue spark came out from my power supply....and tat was it...now the comp is totally died..my roomie saw it and laugh....demmit....and now forcing me to update my blog using my housemate,Eu Jin comp.......wat a nite again for me..but good for my comp.....i nvr off my comp for around 6 weeks ledi.....so have a rest Mr Comp..before i change the power supply and tat time i wont let u rest anymore......dem.. :((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home