Sunday, November 07, 2004

ceng~ceng~ceng

fuh....tak perasaan-perasaan already like wat...3 days nvr blog ledi....have to say time flies dem fast maybe not but 1 thing for sure is my movement on everything is slow....god dam slow tat type...not tat i nvr realise it....just tat i dunnu why my movement will be tat slow...trying to finish off my lab report as soon as possible..but still....the lab report stuck half way...maybe its because i'm going back on wednesday..or maybe i'm not allow to register course...being barred by stupid finance department...eventhough i've settled my fees.....unwash clothes in the washing machine....for like 2 dyas ledi...going to finish my chapter 7 as monday got quiz..but i managed to finish 1 page only......not say tat i dun have time...or have to work to earn money..or have babies to take care of....or houseworks to finish....all i own now is my time..my own time...i can wake up wat time i wish....i can sit stand run and do watever i wish to do...but still.....i can't finish those important stuff i suppose to finish......going to have my final in two weeks time..but still havnt start revising....expect to have some difficulty on analog comm.......all the while i just stone infront of my comp...chatting....surfing net....and stone infront of the comp.....tat's all.......nothing more....shud have done something that more meaningful than stoning infront of the comp....hrmp....maybe going to PWTC later...huhuh........leaffrog....leaffrog...u better got good deal on headphones......huhuh

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I can't leave tags so I'll just write it here.

Go on to http://mmulunaticasylum.blogspot.com/ and the link is there. :)

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home