Saturday, October 30, 2004

huhu...cant believe i'm still awake....

after futsal last nite...i was exhausted....slept until 12 oclock...then i went to midvalley around 1 to buy some stuff..and i came back home around 10 at nite(fuyo...9 hours)..but it was quite a day for me....skipped my only class of the day...etm....went midvalley and saw couple of nice leg chicks...huhu....really washed my eyes kau kau....came back home installed FIFA 2005....all thanks to Bernie who burned the iso in the cd and gave us.....stopped playing after played 2 matches ...the graphic is nice...no lag on my comp...and can score easily if i use 'amateur'....and easily being scored if i use 'semi-pro'...lol.....gonna continue playing tmr...:D...all i can say about today is.....not bad but not very good day..uisk..wat talking me...#-o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home