Thursday, October 28, 2004

fuh.........long and tired day...

me:"wei....jee wei...8:30 ledi...wanna go class or not???..."
jwei:"ar.....ai meh....abo we go 2nd hour class lar at 10..."
me:"orh orh....cun.."(lye down bed again and after few second..)

me:"oit..beh hor seh lar...2 hours class...sure got quiz 1 lar....kia kia"
jwei:"okokok..."


dgn ini....both of us force ourself get up and bath then headed to class...9 oclock class, microwave devices...so the morning was fine and lovely..can see bird singing all the way..but this subject is a surpise giving subject...and wif no surprise....my beloved lecture canceled the 9 oclock class..nia put...argh~~have to thank him..really..if i followed my roomie advice...and went for 2nd hour class..i wont be so tired today..the ETM class also the same..dem boring......and after ETM....me,jee wei and han loon went to Mines to hunt for my power supply...and to my surprise...i saw my schoolmate working in one of the shop in Mines..where Han Loon and Jee Wei brought their futsal shoe ther...had a nice chat wif my frend....and dem happy tat can see my frend ther...after finish buying my power supply(which costed me 35 bucks) and both of my frend brought their shoe...we pun went back home....huhu.....can say today is just normal routine for me..nothing special happen..no girl confess to me......no girl reject me.....and all the girls are still looking at me....huhuhuhuhu.....plz dun mind the last sentence..i just wanna make my post longer....but i'm looking forward for my futsal game wif 7 of my frend in sunway.....huhuh..tak sabar ni....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home