Saturday, October 30, 2004

wat the hell wrong with me today....

got up quite early for this rainy saturday....slept at around 6 morning and i woke up around 11..let me count 7,8,9,10,11 ...argh~~5 hours of sleep...which only half of my sleeping hours for saturday...tried to sleep back....but i couldnt....dunu why...anyway..as soon as i woke up...this..erm..how shud i describe.....erm...i'll put it as "bad-ass" feeling came to me again...why i label this feeling as "bad-ass" feeling....coz everytime it comes......my day will screw up...no mood to do anything..pratically everything...my mind lost to nowhere....and this not the 1st time tat this feeling comes to me......it been keep coming throughout this whole sem......come for few days..then go away..then come back again....go back again...wat wrong wif me this sem...nvr feel like this b4....dem dem dem dem...hmrp....my roomie just woke up and ajak'ed' me go serdang eat chicken rice...and i think it's good to go out and have lunch outside......i can take a break and try to halau this "bad-ass" feeling away......i hate you,"bad-ass" feeling.... :(argh~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home