Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Good or Bad?

was sitting LRT back to cyber after 5 of bus journey back to cyber yesterday.The weather was hot,as usual, and luckily the LRT air-com was working well.It was like full of students as they still have to go school because didn have holiday for KL.With a quick glance, i saw few students were playing with their handphone. Gosh, kids nowadays, are really luckily to have handphone to carry with them everywhere including school. Come to think about it, when i was schooling,around form 1 to form 3, i nvr see any of my friends bring handphone come to school,including me. And it was like if you bring handphone come to school, you'll be the odd one(if you understand what i mean),but now, if you don't have a handphone to bring to school, you'll become the odd one instead.I can say in LRT itself,10 students around me, at least 6 or 7 students got their own handphone. And this started to make me wonder, its handphone a necessity or its had become just a social status for the students??There was once my dad told me,"you know that day when i was in this shop buying things, i saw 1 young boy with a bluetooth on his ear.Don't he put the blue tooth for his own use or just showing off".Haha, i told him its the generation gap between us. I don't know why i like to use this generation gap thing to explain some doubts asked by my dad but then it still manage to clear all those doubts.I told him its because the kids are born in the period where social status become the main priority for them. I can say i was born in the period of where social status wasn't really that important.So,i was born in that period, my mentality automatically set to "not-so-care-about-status". As for my parents,they were born in the period where social status wasn't a issue for them. I'm still using monocolor phone(samsung A800) and i have no complain of it,it serve me well,haha.See, i'm not complaining about kids younger than me using better phones than me,i just think that there's really a big different between me and them.And the age gap between me and them,its just around 5 or 6 years.So,is it good or bad for the kids to be pampered by the fast flow of technology nowadays?and i wonder for next few years,what's will be the trend for young kids.Cars?Pda?Laptop?Tablet PC?

till my next post...enjoy the music

4 Comments:

Blogger Fish Fish said...

Hello~ timun. Thank you for dropping by. Hey, nice music from you. ;) Btw, in Japan, half of the children wouldn't want to go to school without their hp (some even only primary standard). *sigh*

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://reqmkjbf.com/pldx/glwk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qinnqtzy.com/utyu/cmiz.html]Cool site[/url]

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://reqmkjbf.com/pldx/glwk.html | http://bkmamwot.com/tqyo/aoci.html

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home