Thursday, November 11, 2004

lalala....i'm back home!!

unforgettable~~~~~~wah..memang bes sial lagu ni....hahah.........

I'M BACK HOME!!!!!!!yeah..tat's wat my heart keeping shouting since the moment i stepped into my house's porch and saw my dad.......yesterday..and it keep shouting 'till now........reached home around 11:30 morning.....me and my bro started our journey back home at around 6:30am.....all was my bro idea...to avoid jam in highway as the next day (means today) going to be Deepavali...and he scared ppl will start traveling........oh..ok..no problem for me.....as i'm not the one who will be driving....jahahaahah.....so tat's my day "minit"

5:00am: alarm rang....couldnt wake up
520am :2nd alarm rang....force myself woke up..brother asked to wake him up once i finished
packing...oh yes...i only started to pack right after i woke up
6:30am :cruised out from Cyberia condo...(bubye cyberjaya.......hello penang....)

9:00am : reached Tapah..wanted to eat KFC but too bad....the KFC was closed....so me and my
bro had so called "kon lou ming" as breakfast..
11:20am : huhuhu...reached home.....saw my dad opened the house gate siap-siao waiting for us
12:00pm :had yam rice as lunch
1:00pm: headed to barber shop.....dad's idea...to avoid making my mum tension.....as my
sideburns are reaching my chin...my goatie...huhu..can tie ledi if i leave for 1 month
more....
2:00pm :back from barber shop.....
2:30pm(around): came out from shower.....a new ME!!!short hair and clean shaven.....

after 2:30pm......dem......cant really remember....just remember tat i slept until 7....had dinner...then came back....reformat my comp...then watch friends...then sleep........abis cerita......huhuh.........


today.......woke up around 11....finished off my half of the fried rice tat my mum cooked....the other half being distributed to my dad,my bro and my mum.....after breakfast.....went to alor setar to visit my grandma....then had lunch ther....then had dinner in bukit tengah.....then went shopping...wher i didn buy anything......then.......went back home...planned to study..but end up....sigh..here..writing the last sentence for this post.......lazy to continue.....just wanna say harpie Deepavali to everyone and ......the most important thing...enjoy the music...:D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home