Wednesday, November 10, 2004

unforgettable~~~unforgettable~~~~

Unforgettable
That's what you are,
Unforgettable
Tho' near or far.
Like a song of love
that clings to me,
How the thought of you does things to me.
Never before
Has someone been more...
Unforgettable
In every way,
And forever more
That's how you'll stay.
That's why, darling,
it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that
I am Unforgettable, too.
~interlude~
Unforgettable
In every way,
And forever more
That's how you'll stay.
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that
I am Unforgettable, too.


oh yes...unforgettable.....huhuh..by Nat King Cole...hope u guys will not forget my blog...after each visit....nice song...can create a nice and comfy environment for me......unforgettable~~~~


again,
tak perasaan-perasaan....few days nvr blog ledi......still remember my last post was about my movement on eveything is slow....and now..still the same....yesterday monday...had my last microwave class of the sem....had my final Q&A microwave quiz also....huhu...finally i know how to answer..but actually i answered wrongly..but thanks to Alan....he corrrected me b4 the lecturer asked me again..."wat's ur answer"..........but tat question was kinda easy.....he asked wat is the advantage of reflex klystron....huhuh........dem easy man.........and also...i had my last microwave tutorial class of the sem...uhuh..gonna miss my cute tutor.........had my dinner in Alamanda wif Jian,Steph,Licia and Fai....then went back home feng head until at nite..but too back....my comp been struck by spyware and now i need to reformat my comp...demmit~~

today..woke up at 9....follow Steph,Jian and Fai to campus as they had their last physical E tutorial class of the sem.....as they headed to class..i headed to library..tot of completing 1 tutorial b4 they finish their clas...but in the end....i spent my 1 hour in library..reading newspaper...couldnt start doing tutorial at all as ..maybe just woke up..still blur...and no mood...and cold.......so...after 4 of them finish their class....they called me..and 4 of us had lunch in HB3......and later while..Licia joined us......after lunch..5 of us headed to library........again....and ther..i finished my emg tutorial 2.......and Licia and Steph headed to class..again..at 2...but around 3.....only 1 girl came back to library.....Steph....and itu Licia....pulak balik rumah........so..right after Steph sat down she told.."later Licia said dinner 5:30..."................."we go kfc ok??".......then she gave me a big smile...."okokok...".......so around 5:40....5 of us again.....headed to Serdang's KFC.....had my usual order:-dinner plate........not very full though...but nvm.......after finish "buka puasa"........5 of us.....again.....sigh...gonna stop writing "5 of us"........went back home.......met my brother in cyberia at 7....followed him to his house to help him took his things...coz me and him going back today(wednesday)....huuhu...besnyer...dpt balik rumah.......

so gonna stop here as now is already 1:30..gonna sleep now as later going to wake up around 5 something.........reason to travel so early???its to avoid traffic jam......

here i wish all visitors a very happy deepavali and selamat hari raya......ingat makan muruku byk sket....makan kuih raya byk sket.....ambik duit raya byk sket.....huuh..

purposely bolded it..so tat u all can see it...:D

enjoy the song while reading my blog........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home