Monday, January 31, 2005

My 2nd House = Ideal House?

"dude..u see my neck...i got a dem big patch of love bite lar.."

*have a closer look at his neck*

"hahaaha....wat the hell is that???hahahahahaha"

*shaking head*

"kanneh lar...the bug lar.....u see my thigh also got lar.."

*pull up his pants*

"wah...dem teruk lar..but then i think the neck 1 not same as this lar.."

*put down his pant*

"it is lar....."

"ahah..hor seh....ur neck going to have some scar like my hand like tat dy"

"stupid bug."

"ha..tu la aku cakap....suh ko pakai baju tak nak...see now neck dem big patch"

"mah leh...last saturday dem hot lar..so i took off my shirt and sleep lar..see seee reach home got ledi"

"haha..gatai lar....wear lar shirt...like me like tat..always wear shirt..."

"hot lar..cannot tahan..."

"hahahaah.."

yeap...some might blur when reading the conversation above..it happened in my 2nd home which located in cyberjaya....i think most of the ppl wont understand wat's happening ther......let me tell u...my housemate had been bitten by some kind of bug tat we still unable to find out..so we the name them as 'the bug'.....don't know wat happen to our house, can say everyone in the house got the 'cop' from 'the bug'....i got it at my ankle and my hand...quite sexy though...lol...maybe is the house facing the palm oil tree estate..so every night..'the bug' geng will get attracted by the bright light in my house..or..maybe our house is dirty...i'm not sure...but i think our house not dirty...its just dusty only....hehehe..but we nvr fail to make every visitor to say out few sentences everytime they step in our house

"plz lar sweep ur house.."

or

"erm..ur house also quite dirty 1 hor.."

or

"smelly lar ur house"

or

"yeee....the floor so dirty"

etc,etc

hrmp....but then i think now is lot lot more better than last time...we sweep the floor more often than last time...(last time was only 1 spring cleaning in 1 sem)...now..we'll sweep the floor..or vacuum(me and my roomate) dust around our study area....but then we kinda cant help it..as our house facing the road that those construction vehicles use everyday....and the weather these days are hot and dry.....so i come to this conclusion..

dry weather + dust created by those vehicles = my house become dusty

but one thing 'unique' about my house is my house balcony. Do you guys ever seen a totally white shirt hang until become greyish color wif black dots texture??i've seen it...it just outside the balcony...i can say we give the least attention to the balcony.....my mum once saw my house balcony when she came to visit me..and..

*shaking head*
"aiyo....this u all call balcony ar??shirt here and ther..some hang until become 2 color..some hang until full of black dots...drop on the floor also nvr take up..aiyu....cia lat lar you all...yier..i dunnu how u all can stay here 1 lar.."

"dunnu lar...all also not my clothes..."
*then faster faster pull my mum to other place*

you see....i also dunnu why nobody do nothing about it...and some of you will wonder..since i say like this..why not i go pick it up and organise the balcony...hrmp..i also dunnu..i seldom walk to the balcony...and so do the rest of the ppl who stay in the house....maybe because of the natural laziness inside us...we just clean the parts that we use every day(3 rooms, the hall, the study area)..and for kitchen and laundry area....we just clean those 2 area once a sem...so every end of sem..we'll spent like 4 hours to totally clean the house...from the kitchen to laundry area to the hall and maybe to the balcony..btw...a short conversation wif my housemate just now made me discovered a new fact about my house

"eh...u got realise or not..."

"aaa??"

"our house no mosquito,no flies, no ant..but got those mutant bug only..bugs that we nvr see before 1..."

*make a quick thinking*

"yalor yalor..haha"

haha..yeah..that's the fact..i dun really see mosquito or flies or ant or worm or maggat in my house..but then those 'mutant' bugs mentioned by my housemate, i've seen alot....such as small bugs wif red and black strip on the whole body..or some half beattle size bugs...all black..with 6 legs...and i believe ther are lots more yet to be discover...


i guess that's all i can say about my house....

btw

i was laughing when i'm writing about the balcony...hell...i nvr see a balcony as unique as my house balcony.....haha..my housemate always say

"mader..i tell u...someday..sure got anaconda or snake or wat will come out from the balcony lar..haha"

so...do my house sound like an ideal house for you guys??

p/s:i'm just telling the truth, only truth and nothing but the truth.....

till my next post....enjoy the musics


5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

crapss........!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Fish Fish said...

Hey timun.. ur house all guys is it? Post the bug pic, I want to see.

4:49 PM  
Blogger timun said...

alicia : yeah..anancondo ooo

steph:..haha.bo pian ar.all of us are very crappy lar wei....

fish fish:...yeah..all guy..all lengchai ooo..LoL....oko..i go borrow camera to snap the bug and post it up..:D

thanks for droping by!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

yucckkk......he bluff,how come i can't find leng chai one?

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.mpsp.gov.my/includes/Article.asp?ID=116&Context=2002&Lan=1

the bug that bite u is called rove beetle,very poisonous, be very careful bout it.check the links i send

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home