Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hazy day....

sigh...its been few days since my last post...really..i dun really know wat to blog about..my life's been so so so normal for past few days...and also, i spent my few days to think wat to blog but..gosh..i'm stuck here..10 fingers on the keyboard..but none of them is use to press out words for my blog for quite sometime..planned to take a nap after my data comm. midterm test but then i failed to do so..dunnu why but i just couldnt fall asleep....dem..wat's happening to me...dun feel like talking also...now chatting with my roomate,jee wei who just sit behind me using yahoo msger....yeah..its behind me..less than 1 metre apart...

weird...yeah..its weird..the feeling i having now...cant really say is boring..but then cant say that is not boring.....solitude maybe??i hope not....no no..i dun think so..i dun think is solitude...hrmp...


half an hour passed and this all i wrote....i told myself to post up new post today..so anyhow..i'll write something today...

u see....i mix with alot of ppl throughout my life....i heard alot of funny stories...witnessed alot of stupid yet funny incidents....and i think my life is at the peak during my secondary school where my guts are lots lots more than now...dunnu why..but somehow i feel that my guts strinks alot since i came in university..ppl say this because i've grown up....but then..hell..i also dunnu...


when i was in form 4.. my class was at the top floor..so we were like need to climb the stair ....and there was a tree that stood 3 floor high beside the stair that me and classmates used.....so one day....me and my frend lazily climbing the stair....1st floor...2nd floor....3rd floor....4th floor...and me and my frends took a glance at the top of the tree at the same time..and we were like...wat the fuck....why there's a chair stuck right on top of the tree???...and yeah...we had a dem good laugh that time...god knows who threw the chair up there...either is from the ground throw up..or from 4th floor throw down...until today..i still have no idea who is the champion who throw the chair to the tree...


my school got alot of crazy,"lu siao","kuai lan" students...they fear nothing....not even the discipline teacher..i remember there one time..one of the student came late to school and he been caught by the dicipline teacher..so apa lagi..sure lar kena lecture kau kau...and normally students wil just keep quiet and wait for the lecture finish and walk away..but this one....it was a 'lil different....it went something like this

teacher:"ha!!...apsal lewat lagi...??"

him:"cikgu...takde bus lar....bus datang lambat.."

teacher:"apa???bus datang lambat..you ambik bus pukul brapa??"

him:"erm..pukul 7.."

teacher:"lain kali ambik bus awal sikit...saya tak mau tengok you lewat lagi.."

him:"boleh cikgu...kalau u ambik kreta mai rumah aku ambik aku lar..macam ni aku tak payah lewat lagi lar..."

speechless..speechless..speechless...the discipline teacher was totally speechless and had to just let him go after that.....

yeah..tat was my school.....my school just takes no other student other than "kena buang" student....so its "sekolah bestari" status had changed to "sekolah bestari" in police station..every morning we can see 2 police stand outside my school gate to monitor the condition of the school...some students tried to burn down the whole toilet until the school had to lock the toilet for the whole day and only open the toilet during recess time.....i heard another case was....3 form 3 students brought whisky to school...3 of them wallop the whole bottle of whisky and hangover at the school stair...


haah.i think i gonna stop here.cant really say finish all the stories as i need time to think back...but then if any of u guys is free enough...u guys can go to my school friendster page and remember....read all the testi...i had a good laugh after reading all of them...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fish Fish said...

Geee... burning down the toilet?? What if got emergency, how??? Going to the frenster page later. :P

10:51 AM  
Blogger timun said...

haha..too bad lar if emergency...have to find longkang dy...hhaha!!..

thanks for dropping by:D

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home