Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Not a bad start for chinese new year

got an early ang pow from MPSP( majlis perbandaran seberang prai)...not bad huh???

yeah....i parked the car right infront of me..walked to the corridor and waiting for my mum and brother....the reason i parked the car infront of me becoz i can see the car properly and can jump into car and drive off anytime when i see any perbandaran ppl walking around give saman....so..everything was fine until 1 moment.....that very very short moment when i turned my head to the other side.....and turned back..i saw 3 blue shirt macho guy hanging around my car,hands holding 1 big yellow note book.....'shit shit shit' was wat i said when i saw that...slowly walked toward my car...while walking..my head bend down abit to look at the wiper....tada~~~.....1 yellow paper was clipped on my car screen....took the paper into the car wif me.....look at the time they issued the saman...5:20pm....looked at the car's clock...5:23pm!!!!!!....argh~~~wanted to curse but my mum told me not to curse during new year time..so...haih...

shud i say lucky me not to get police saman but just only MPSP's(police saman 100 bucks, MPSP saman 30 bucks).. or unlucky me to get saman??...i shud say lucky me to get MPSP saman only...:D..must positive thinking lar beb...chinese new year laa...

btw..its my 2nd parking saman ledi....i hope the 3rd wont be so soon...

lesson learned:
1: if dowan to put parking ticket...plz plz plz...look at ur car all the time..once i say all the time..is really ALL THE TIME(see wat happened to me)

2: if dowan to get saman....just put parking ticket..tat ticket just cost 40 cents...so wanna pay 40 cents or 30 bucks??u choose..

3: another way of avoiding parking saman..sit in the car and pretend u'r waiting for ppl.....

4: dun go anywher as now festive season...those blue ants will come out and give samans..they'll earn commision from each saman they issue u know....normal day i park without ticket also nothing happen...but today...haih...speechless

5:dun go and call the perbandaran ppl and explain to them...once the saman issued...u'r gonna pay(yeah..i tried to call him to tell him i just park to buy some stuff only...but he just pretend not to listen...dowan to look at me also...punai)

6:stand beside ur car...if the perbandaran ppl come..u can easily open the car door and drive off..

last but not least

7: just pay the ticket and diam diam celebrate new year..no nid curse father or mother




tmr will be the reunion dinner day for everyone..so enjoy ur dinner and dun mabuk k??

till my next post..enjoy the music...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

1 Comments:

Blogger narrowband said...

HAhaha... lawak dei!!!!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home