Monday, February 07, 2005

Life's like a pig...lalalala

i remember i told my frends tat i'm going to screw my diet plan for this new year.....well i think i screw up quite well...especially today...let me tell u wat happened today(6/2/2005)

timeline
(5/2/05 - 3:30am): slept after watching football match between arsenal and aston villa,result arsenal won 3-1 wif an impressive 90 minutes of performance

(6/2/05 - 12:30pm): force myself to wake up as my mum kept calling my name from the kitchen

(6/2/05 - 12:30pm to 1pm): stoned at the dining table....

(6/2/05 - 1pm to 1:30pm) : had lunch wif my parents..as they were busying doing house chore..they tapao-ed 3 packets of chicken rice..no problem for me as chicken rice is my favourite food:D

(6/2/05 - 1:30pm to 2:00pm) : ran thru all the TV channel...none of the programs suit my taste tat time

(6/2/05 - 2:00pm to 3:15pm) : slept again....had a good nap...really

(6/2/05 - 3:15pm to 3:30pm): after woke up from sleep...i went for my 1st bath of the day..yes..i didn bath after i woke up at 12:30 and had lunch wif unbathed body and unbrushed teeth...smelly??i dunnu...haha

(6/2/05 - 3:30pm to evening): went to cut my hair.....then sat in front of TV...while watching TV..i wallop 3 or 4 mandarin oranges.....wanted to eat more but stomach started to few uncomfortable...so instead of continue eating orange..i ate ground nut....

(6/2/05 - around dinner time): had dinner wif my dad only as my mum went to frend's open house and brother went out wif frends....because of dont-care-diet-for-2-weeks plan...i ate:-

1:chicken rice
2:char koey teow
3:wantan mee
4:curry mee
5:mua chi

(6/2/05 - after dinner): sat lazily in my living room watching TV..

(6/2/05 - around midnite) : updating blog

so tat's how i pass my sunday life...life like a pig??wat u guys think??



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home