Sunday, February 13, 2005

Post CNY - 4th Day of Chinese New Year

shud say BAD BAD BAD day to travel. Had to go back to cyber on the 4th day of new year.Kinda not happy but wat to do, all the bus ticket on sunday were sold out. But the bus i was in caught in a slow moving traffic before the Jelapang tol and the slow moving traffic dragged to Rawang. So pratically i spent 7 hours in the bus. From the sun on top of me to the right side of me then disappear.Reached cyber around 11 after dinner.Totally tired. But still managed to finish all my post-cny posts


summary:

Place visited:
Nowhere

Activities of the day:
stoning in the bus most of the time

Mood:
not happy when in the bus and when my frend called and asked me to go out at nite which i couldnt( going back cyber )
'tu lan' when the bus stucked in the jam

Fitness:
tired before and after reach cyber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home