Sunday, February 13, 2005

Post CNY - 2nd Day of Chinese New Year

After a busy day on the 1st day, 2nd day of new year also need to be busy.Woke up quite early as we had to prepare early and visit my grandma(mom's side) at Alot Setar. As my grand-aunty who followed us to Alot Setar said she got appointment with her frends around 4 that day, so my family planned to go Alot Setar early. Had a slight gastric after i woke up tat day. Dad was accusing me of drink the chivas too much the day b4 but i just had 1 cup only...how could it be the reason of my gastric...my grand-aunty said because i ate too much and drink soft-drink too much...i think those were the culprits...

came back at home around 4 something. My uncle(mum's bro) and his family were in my house as well. After awhile, we saw 1 lorry carry lion dance crew passing our house. My dad called them, and voila..there was lion dance in my house. It indeed attracted some of my neighbour to walk to my house and see the lion dance. The dance was not really professional but then heck, at least was a lion dance:D

The lion slowly walked in the house( sorry for the darkness, tot of the house is bright enuf so i didn on the flash, ok, stupid me)






The lion slowly stepped backward to go out


after the dance, my cousin showed victory sign( dunnu for wat)


summary:

place visited :
Grandma house( mom's side) ( Alor Setar, Kedah)

Activities of the day:
Nothing much, just had a great lunch in restaurant.Gastric didn manage to stop me from eating carefully. Lion dance!!

Mood:
Happy and enjoy

Fitness:
normal-self before went to Alor Setar
headache after came back house( the weather was killing me. The heat made me eat panadol)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice Chin said...

i am looking for lions dance in alor setar, can you introduce them to me or past me the contact? My email is alice@klhunter.com, hp 012-3212575, appreciate it very much, thanks!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home