Sunday, April 10, 2005

*pondering*

was chatting wif one of my frend and my frend told me this


"there is no such things as failure...if u wan to get there and there's a wall in between try go through it either across, below, above or through the wall to get to the other side.......failure is for those who nvr try" - donald trump



this "failure is for those who nvr try" makes me think back about all the things i did throughout 20 yrs


sad to say...i have alot of failure in the past....sigh...


btw...one of my frend just ate lizard shit with bread...awww maannn....

god bless to my frend who just ate that piece of...er........haleluya....


lesson for everyone:
"next time better check for shit b4 u eat anything....."

till my next blog....enjoy the music...i'll change the music right after my exam finish...i,myself also listen until wanna puke dy the song.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx man for your codolences.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

U don't have to succeed,u just have to try,do u agree with me?

12:27 AM  
Blogger narrowband said...

Eyeerrrr! Btw, I wonder how sure is she that it's lizard shiT! Honestly, I've never seen one before.

12:56 AM  
Blogger timun said...

licia : yr welcome:D

steph: yea..i agree with wat u mention here..hehe!!..now i'll always try..:D


narrow: haha...lizard shit u nvr see b4 meh..i seen alot lar.but then nvr eat 1 b4...hehehe:D


thanks for dropping by and leave a comment here...

gosh..feel happy after so long of missing-action in blogging world..

1:03 AM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

"Do or do not, there is no try."

Yoda
(Star Wars IV : Empire Strikes Back)

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home