Saturday, March 05, 2005

easily satified

i notice one thing about me....i'm a person who easily get satified and happy..why i say that??

-i feel happy when i give myself a small treat after each exam

-i feel happy when i went for outing wif my close frends

-i feel happy when i get to eat wat i want to eat

-i feel happy when i get a short sms from the ppl i care

-i feel happy when my parents call me

-i feel happy when my computer doesnt restart itself

-i feel happy when i watch my favourite movie which i already watch few times

-i feel happy when i get to sleep 8 hours

-i feel happy after i clean my table

-i feel happy everytime i update my blog

-i feel happy when i see my frends happy

-i feel happy when i get what i want eventhought it just a small thing

-i feel happy when things around me go well

-i feel happy when i get to go back home town

-i feel happy when i brought some new clothes

-i feel happy when i go dinner with my family

-i feel happy when i go dinner with my close frends

-i feel happy after every session of w**king...(hahahahahaha)

see??i feel happy and satified on everything...i dun really grumble about things that ppl have but i dont have....and i also dont have a really high expectation on myself...a slight improvement on my life and i'll feel very very very very happy and satified......

i think i'm gonna stop here..i'm out of idea to continue writing

till my next post..enjoy the music

11 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

I feel happy after reading your blog. :bpbppb

12:26 PM  
Blogger timun said...

haaha..i feel happy when i see someone actually leave a comment on my blog..:)..thanks for dropping by

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, you feel happy about so many things one.

8:37 AM  
Blogger timun said...

yeah...i hope u also feel happy all the time!!

thanks for dropping by;)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timun, but you don't sound really happy. Are you having some problem.

12:48 PM  
Blogger timun said...

:O..why u say tat???i'm happy all the while:D

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Hahahahaha.....You seem so happy, but you don't sound really happy.

lolx....

10:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

qoute from sim "i feel happy when i chat with someone."hahaha,u know who!*evil*

6:32 PM  
Blogger timun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:17 AM  
Blogger timun said...

jason:..haha...i also dunnu how to answer u lar..but then i admit tat last week.my mood went down suddenly..dunnu why..but these few days i feel so happy lar wei..


steph: erm..i dun remember i got quote tat sentence lar..but then i know u try to mean who!!...haha!!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Fish Fish said...

:) Nice writing timun. Happy is not a matter of how much money you can get, or how high position you can achieve... but it's a matter how you treat you life, try to enjoy the moments of it. cheers~

The Ups and Downs... face the hard times bravely, and treasure the nice moments. ;)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home