Tuesday, April 12, 2005

*sigh*

phew..just finished my 4th paper today..still got 1 more left before my "2 months of immortality",quoted by kev from american pie 2

all four paper kinda screwed up, dem..dun wanna think or talk about it anymore....just hope for a pass for each paper.. :)

yesterday i got a sudden yahoo msger msg from someone...it goes like this

"hi ee wei, how are you?i hope u are fine.."

it turned out to be my long lost frend, currently in Sydney now. glad to hear from her :)



some interesting fact that i just found out
-when i pee, i always lift my head up and stare at the toilet light bulb until finish peeing. i dunnu why..can someone tell me tat??or someone out ther do that as well....hrmp....

till my next post, enjoy the..erm..nvm...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie meiyu said...

ee wei,how r u,i hope u're fine!

kakakakaakka!!!!SIM EE WEI is always fine,never to not fine!kaka!
u never look down while u pee is bcoz u're........hahaahaha!!!
u're.....hahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

12:34 AM  
Blogger timun said...

alicia : yea..ee wei..tat's how my primarily schoold frends call me...ee wei ee wei ee wei..heeh..only after secondary school until now ppl calling me Sim..so when i saw this ee wei name..abit the weird lar...heheeh


steph: haha..how u know i never not to fine ar...hahaha!!!..aisey...i look up because ...erm..erm.....mine are...erm erm.........

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home