Monday, April 18, 2005

yet another day...in cyber *updated*

monday, the 1st week of my 2 months holiday...sigh

crap..i still in cyber and yep..i blog from cyber and this will be my last post to blog from cyber..for next 2 months, i'll be blogging from home..:D

finished cleaning the living room and my study area, left some unfold clothes to settle and tat's it...i'll be going back home tmr morning...:)

wat the hell happen to me???
when i wanna log in my blogger account today, for that moment i forgot my password. ....and i keep on trial and error (tired more around 4 or 5 timese) until i abit freak out.....and i stare and the keyboard for some time, trying to remember back..and thank god..i finally remember my password back......argh!!

anyone encounter this problem b4?? i'm lucky to forget my blogger account's password...i wonder wat will happen if i forget my atm password.......sure kena makan card ler.....

*update*
crap..i seriously need some medicine as my memory getting worst...i was suppose to give back my frend her cd and she told me her house unit is xx-x-3 and i went ther...stood infront of the house of xx-x-3a...misscalled her...but wait for sometime..she didn turn out...i called her..ask her wher she was...

me:"eh...what's ur house unit??"

her:"xx-x-3 mah..wher u??"

me:"oo..i infront of ur house mah...xx-x-3a.."

her:"..my house number is xx-x-3 la.."

me:"ya lar...i infront mah...xx-x-3a"

her:"wher u...is xx-x-3"

then i turned to the house beside the house wher i stood..i saw her....then i only realise ther are 2 units, xx-x-3 and xx-x-3a...crap..luckily i nvr shout her name out...phew..

another incident, i took out a key to open a lock gate which require card to open..wat the hell happen to me today???



btw...happy hols guys and girls!!!!!..and those who are not having holidays ...do have a nice day and be happy always!!

Penang!!tunggu wa..wa sudah mau mali ni!!!

till my next post, enjoy the boring music..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home