Tuesday, November 16, 2004

arlo...maner lu datang????

guess whos back...back again.....ah sim back....back again......argh!!!!i dowan to come back to cyber...but have to.....why???study final is around the corner and my life is going to screw up as well......i got 3 days to cover final all my microwave chapters.......and 3 days to cover my analog comm chapters...........and now i'm totally out of idea on wat,how,when to study.....so basically..i'm screwed.....sigh.....dun wish to talk about this anymore....the more i talk the more i'll feel i'm so so screwed......


just reached cyber at around 5:30.........started my journey back cyber around 10:45am....planned to travel earlier..but then....i woke up at 9:45am......so i spent my time on highway for around 6 hours.......tired giler sial.......my comp still cant fix......trying to reformat few times at home...but always end up my OS cannot shut down............and in the end....i planned to screw the comp and leave it like this.....(oh yea...i screwed alot of things these few days ....but too bad...didn screw any chick....sob* sob*)............cyber's home is still the same........old matress..old comp....old table....old chair...but 1 thing new,dusts......dem i found alot of new dusts around my table.....

while packing my stuff in my room last nite..i saw something unusual......when i wanted to keep my deodorent...i saw something floating inside the deoderant.....some small little black "string"...abit curly....took a closer look.....and wat the hell....i saw my armpit hair inside ther..(god...i hope it is mine.....and yes...it still floating happily in my deodorent...cant take it out..)........and until now i still asking myself......how the hell this cute little thing went in ther...maybe rolled inside.....i think those who using deodorent shud have a look in ur deoderant..maybe u'll find more than 1 cute thing floating inside ur deodorent bottle...

having a slight fever now......i think caused by insufficient sleep last nite.......maybe will sleep early tonite......sigh....hate this thing especially around this screw up period:- study and exam week....

and at last...enjoy the music......ooooooohhhhhh yess...i'm the great pretender......






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home