Saturday, November 13, 2004

The Great Pretender

The Great Pretender
The Platters


Oh-oh,yes I’m the great pretender
Pretending that I’m doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I’m lonely but no one can tell

Oh-oh, yes I’m the great pretender
Adrift in a world of my own
I’ve played the game but to my real shame
You’ve left me to dream all alone
Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can’t conceal

Yes I’m the great pretender
Just laughin and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I’m not, you see
I’m wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you’re still around


oh yes....not unforgettable stuff anymore.....this time is the great pretender by The Platters......
see the lyric carefully......sad song actually.......as for me...:D

today:

woke up around 11....then joined my brother in the living room watching NBA match.......Miami Heat vs Spurs........O'neil suck..but Duncun and Parker were cool.......

went to penang island around 12:30....planned to buy some shirts...but afte nearly 6 hours of shopping...most of the time was window shopping.......i just brought 1 shirt..but nvm.....enough to make me happy.........reached home around 7............very lucky for me and my family as the moment we stepped into the house..the sky started to rain like "cow and goat".....kekeke.........the had dinner at home.......


dem...suppose to have alot to write..but then the chelsea match just started..........sigh..will continue write once i'm free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home