Thursday, November 18, 2004

wat the hell is IMPATT,TRAPATT and BARITT..is it same as 'IMPACT','TRUMPET' and 'PARIT' they sound the same:(

huhu.........didn blog yesterday...as in 17th of November...coz i planned to study all day long....so the night b4...my comp kong again..had to reformat again..sigh.......so neyway.....i used Jee Wei's comp to online a while and saw Steph online...so asked her when she coming back and she said tmr(17th of Nov)...and before she chaoing..she ajak'ed' me for breakfast..so..wanted to wake up early to study....i accepted her breakfast invitation......so yesterday morning..i woke up at 9.......surf net a while..then headed to the bathroom to have shower.....prepared myself at around 10...as steph told me...she'll be in cyber arounf 10 something...see see she 11 only called me....so instead of having breakfast......i had lunch straight away.....we went to nasi ayam malaysia...and i had grilled fish wif white rice as my lunch.....not very tasty..but then....nvm..can fill my stomach is the most important thing.......so with filled stomach.....i was like got the urge to study.....once i stepped inside the house...i changed and sat down on my deck chair....took out my microwave notes......chapter 7:-microwave tubes....so no problem for me for the 1st few pages......and i finished the chapter in around 1 hour time.....so after the microwave tubes chapter.....i prepared to "conquer" another chapter...which is avalanche transit time device...chapt 6 if not mistaken......1st page i read.....hrmp....knew got few avalanche transit time devices.....known as IMPATT,TRAPATT,BARITT......so.....after 1st page..then 2nd page..then 3rd page...and....wat the hell...i dun even know wat the notes trying to tell.....cant understand at all........still hadnt give up tat time...i took out my text book...searched for this avanlache chapter...oh gosh.....50 pages!!!!!......i closed the book.....flipped thru the notes again..and told myself....easy shyt....later only read.........so pratically i did nothing in the whole morning and afternoon......tried to take a nap...but couldnt...then around 6 something..i msg Hing How for dinner.......so.....we:-me,steph,hing how and fai.......had our dinner in Hassan....after dinner....i told myself at least to finish all the chapters theory........and i think i finally finished all the chapters theory....and i finished 2 easiest emg tutorial...sigh...couldnt ask for more..as i quite satified my progress today....at least is better than those days i was in penang(last week).....whole week...i managed to finish of half tutorial...or in other words.....4 question.........

hrmp....gotta stop here....nearly 3...gotta sleep and wake up early to finish off my tutorial...:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home